Sunday, October 24, 2010

Menu Plan for Week of October 24, 2010

We have been busy lately, I have been working on report cards so most of the meals I had planned for last week didn't get made.  We had a lot of sandwiches, cereal and take-out.  I'm almost finished the reports so I'm hoping to actually follow this plan this week:
Sunday: Grilled Chicken Kebobs, Potatoes and Baby Bok Choy
Monday: Fresh Pear and Curry Pasta
Tuesday: Pasta with Shrimp and Broccoli
Wednesday: Simple Vegetable Curry (from Everyday Food Magazine, October 2010)
Thursday: Birthday Boy's Choice! (Thing 2's Fifth Birthday)
Friday: Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Coconut Rice
Saturday: Slow Cooked Pot Roast with Mini Potatoes

Here are a couple soups I hope I have time to make this week.  I really enjoy soup in the Fall!
Black Bean Soup

Apple and Butternut Squash Soup

No comments: