Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crock Pot Applesauce

Just a quick mid-week update!

I made the pot roast on Sunday - it was to die for! Paul loved it and even David ate some and like it. It couldn't have been any easier, so that means I will surely make it again.

I also tried this crock pot applesauce recipe that I found at Beth's and it turned out so well! I had a bunch of apples and wasn't motivated enough to make a pie, so I made the applesauce. So rich and delicious, the cinnamon adds such a wonderful flavour. It was good timing as I had run out of my nine-month-old's applesauce anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made our applesauce today. The kids ate it hot out of the pot and loved it! So easy.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful applesauce recipe! I am happy to have something to make when my apples are not up to par any longer. With the economy so bad, I don't want to waste a thing. I made the applesauce yesterday and it's almost gone!! I can't wait to make more.