Saturday, September 18, 2010

Menu Plan for Week of September 19, 2010

Another week under our belt, and some more growing pains along the way. Suppertime is definitely difficult, however, we are still managing to stick to our menu plan. I don't really know how we would cope otherwise. I had requests for shrimp from everyone in my house this week, so I've put it on our agenda for Monday. I'm also throwing in a couple slow cooker recipes, as fall weather has hit Ottawa and most nights there is a definite chill in the air.

Sunday
: Crockpot Taco Soup
Monday: Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Coconut Rice
Tuesday: Irish Beef Stew (from freezer)
Wednesday: Pasta with Spaghetti Sauce
Thursday: Pizza & Salad (Mommy at meeting at school)
Friday: Hurried Goulash with Egg Noodles and Peas
Saturday: Slow Cooked Pot Roast with Mini Potatoes


No comments: